Vaisala HMT360 Series Intrinsically Safe Humidity & Temperature Transmitters
- Measures humidity and temperature, outputs also dew point, mixing ratio, absolute humidity and wet bulb temperature
- Safe operation with the entire transmitter in hazardous areas: Division 1 and 2 (USA, Canada), Categories 1G / Zone 0 and 1D / Zone 20 with protection cover (EU)
- Intrinsically safe
- Designed for harsh conditions
- Vaisala HUMICAP® Sensor features high accuracy, excellent long-term stability, and negligible hysteresis
- Six probe options
- Temperature range between -40…+180°C (-40…+356°F) depending on the probe option
- NIST traceable (certificate included)
The Vaisala HUMICAP® Humidity and Temperature Transmitter Series HMT360 are the ideal solution for measuring humidity in hazardous areas. They operate safely and reliably even in the most hazardous classifications. The HMT360 transmitters' proven performance and technology conform with rigorous international standards.
The entire HMT360 transmitter can be installed directly in explosive areas. It can withstand continuous exposure to potentially explosive environments that contain flammable gases or dust.
Due to the microprocessor based electronics, options and accessories, the HMT360 series is truly flexible. Customers may specify the transmitter configuration when ordering the instrument, however changes in configuration can also easily be made in the field.
The interchangeable probes enable fast and easy removal or re-installation when required. Calibration, for example, is easy to perform due to the modular structure. All calibration coefficients are included in the probe unit itself, which means that probes can be switched between transmitter bodies without losing the accuracy.
In addition to the standard Vaisala HUMICAP® Sensor, an application specific, very chemically durable sensor is also available.
Long Term Solution
The HMT360 transmitters are an investment; their rugged design, combined with trouble-free operation, ensure a long-term solution for monitoring humidity and dewpoint in explosive environments. Customized calibration and maintenance contracts for the HMT360 series are available on request.
Vaisala HMT360 Series Transmitter Line
To learn more, contact IIS at 1-877-215-9090 or 732-815-9090.